ARTIST and EMMY AWARD WINNER JAY SCHADLER
Two 4-Hour Classes at Jay’s Studio and Gallery
Learn the fundamentals so the real fun can start!
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
• Bring your pictures into Photoshop and Lightroom
• Organize and manage your photos
• Adjust, sharpen, resize, enhance and manipulate your images
• Use brushes and Spot Removal
• Create special effects including HDR images, layering, turning color to black-and-white, erasing your mistakes and much more
• Save and print your photos
To give you the basic tools needed to create artful imagery while inspiring your mind to “see” the visual possibilities you’ve been missing.
We will be working in Jay’s Gallery which holds one of the deepest archives of imagery on the East Coast. A final 10×15” print of your
“best” image will be supplied free of charge.
Photoshop CC* loaded onto you Mac Laptop
Saturday. February 4th 8am-noon/Saturday. February 11th 8am-noon
COST: $750 . ONLY EIGHT SPACES AVAILABLE
Call 603.531.9998. Must sign up by Nov 30th
*Photoshop CC gives you the latest version of Photoshop and keeps you up-to-date.